Subject: RE: [regrep] Minutes from our meeting held Jan. 22, 2004

Paul,
Thanks for the update.  We will miss you on the call.  Enjoy your long
weekend in the sun!

Kathryn

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Spencer [mailto:paul.spencer@boynings.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 4:03 AM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R; ebXML Regrep (ebXML Regrep)

I'm sorry I cannot join you this week as I will be away for a long
weekend in the sun. A short update:

I have completed the MOD report. Thanks to those who helped. I will need
to get permission to publish it openly. This was discussed at the last
eGov TC telecon, at which I was asked to lead preparation of a proposal
for a proof of concept / showcase of the use of the ebXML registry (and
other things) for storing and managing data dictionary and schema
components in government. I have done a first draft of the proposal,
which is currently with the MOD to ensure they are happy with it. John
Borras has already commented on behalf of the Office of the e-Envoy.

Following this, the draft proposal will go to a subset of the eGov TC
for completion. In practice, I don't see why it should not go to all,
and here as well (although those most interested here are also on the
eGov TC).

Regards

Paul