Subject: Re: [regrep] Whence WSDL TN?

(Resend after fixing webmaster email address)

Farrukh Najmi wrote:

> Our TC web page seems to have some improvements. Thanks to web master
> and team mates for these.
>
> We are still missing a section on Technical Notes.
>
> BTW where can I find the WSDL - ebXML Registry TN?
> And if I cant find it chances are dim that non TC members will :-)
>
> Thanks for any help.

OK. After much searching I found the document at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/download.php/1636/OASIS-Registry%20TC%20-%20Registering%20Web%20Services%20in%20an%20ebXML%20Registry.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200305/msg00009.html

Two requests to webmaster and Kathryn:

1. Can we have a simpler URL the document?

2. Can we get an "Approved Technical Notes" section on the TC page and
list this and other TNs under it?

Thanks.