Subject: Re: [regrep] [Abstract] Secure Content Management Using ebXML Registry

>>>Would you want to attend the 30 min presentation ?
>>>If yes - Why ?
>>>If not - Why ?

Yes - I am interested to understand if the architectural features have
been proven to increase TRUST in the information managed with the Registry
/ Repository.

>>>Would you want to be acknowledged as co-author ?
>>>if Yes - it will be !
>>>if Not - what change would need to be made ?

 I would be happy to be a co-author with a focus on the 'automatic content
validation feature'.

<quote who="Farrukh Najmi">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums