Subject: Re: [regrep] [Abstract] Secure Content Management Using ebXML Registry

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:

>Late comment: in looking at the abstract, I am wondering if your title
>for the presentation should reflect more what the abstract is
>describing?

I must admit I feel very partial to the title.

The abstract is about how ebXML Registry security features allow it to
manage matadata and content
securely and reliably. Thus "Secure Content Management Using ebXML
Registry" does not seem to be off topic.

Is the title something that you and others feel that strongly about? If
so send alternative suggestions and I will consider it (very reluctantly
I must admit).

If it is not that important then I ask that we just go with the title.

The abstract was submitted yesterday but I suspect the title could be
change if we have to.