Subject: Re: [regrep] Direct Data Exchange vs. SOA

In general, (2) would be considered a more mature approach, as in CMM and
ISO9000. i.e. SOA using Registry is evidence of Businees using well
documented services performed using automated repeatable process complying
with one or more international standards

<quote who="Monica J. Martin">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums