Subject: Re: [regrep] FW: New Issue: Infosets and XML Serialization

The crux of the issue is this:

<QuoteFromOriginalE-Mail>
However, some bindings may/will not be capable of accepting some
Infosets, because different serializations are capable of representing
different subsets of the possible range of characters in the Infoset.
</QuoteFromOriginalE-Mail>

I believe this gets into internationalization (character encodings and
such), which should be covered by our I18N capabilities.

Other opinions?