Subject: Re: [regrep] [Fwd: [regrep-semantic] IBM BI-ICS]

Let's face some facts here....if the specification's home is on the MSDN site, it is not open enough for incorporation to this specification.

You have to ask yourself "If it is open, why doesn't the copyright holder donate it to a standards body so that it's future is controlled by a consensus-based exercise?". Easy answer, from my cynical mind: Control.