Subject: Re: [regrep] [Fwd: [egov] OASIS ballot on the Common Alerting Protocol]

I would like to say that this standard may be a great one for a proof of
concept pilot to test the audit able event notification feature of the
registry.   Yellow Dragon Software pitched a registry for Transport and
Environment Canada to warn of severe weather and other natural
disasters.  Ironically, we did not proceed further as the government
review clerk thought that for some strange reason we did not possess a
core competency in ebXML Registry technology (not sure who they think
would be better equipped in Canada).

I'll see if I can dig up the project details to post to this list.

Duane