Subject: Re: [regrep] Re: Why not use ebXML Registry for OASIS documentrmanagement?

While not part of the specification, the Yellow Dragon Registry does
have version control over all registry objects.  We would prefer to work
this into a standard before continuing forward so we are not non
conformant with the standard.

I think that if Farrukh and I work on this together, we can have
something out fairly quick.

One issue that will need to be addressed is maintaining version
reconciliation between the registry objects self declared version and
the RIM version instance.  This has been an issue many times.

Duane

--
Senior Standards Strategist
Adobe Systems, Inc.