Subject: Re: [regrep] Dynamic Discovery/Binding/Invocation

Joe,

See the CAM specification ; -)

The <ExternalMapping> section allows you to relate
content directly to a SQL table or tables.  Therefore
you can have a Context rule given off the backend
system - say SAP, PeopleSoft, Baan, etc - and
have the content automatically dumped into a
database queue as needed.

Of course this requires that someone has
pre-configured these mappings to a selection
of popular solutions for the industry service
sector - and that the partner be using one
of those.

There are also security considerations at runtime -
but assuming the CAM template is in a registry and
is locked there as readonly - and you have permissions
to instantiate a new CAM session on your server -
this is of course highly illegal and not permitted by
the UN/CEFACT ebXML model in any way shape
or form - but I presume that's not an issue for you
these days, especially if you are about to drink the
ebSOA KoolAid?!?  ; -).

DW.