Subject: Meeting reminder and agenda for May 13th

I will not be able to attend our ebXML Registry telecon tomorrow.  Joe
has graciously offered to lead the telecon call in my absence.

Call in information is below:

USA domestic toll free number: 1-866-235-8350
International number: 206-655-2988
Pass code: 669014#
Here is the phone number for the operator if you have any problems:
206-655-2254.

Agenda:
	1. Minute taker
	2. Approval of minutes from April 15th and from Face-to-Face
	3. eGov report
	4. WSRP report
	5. SCM subcommittee report
	6. cc Review subcommittee report
	7. Specs status
	8. Action item list
	9. Version 3.0 implementations - need to start listing
	10. Folder idea (Farrukh - carry over from Face-to-Face)
	11. Interest in GML Days 2004 opportunity (see earlier e-mail)
	12. Survey question discussion (Kathryn to talk with OASIS prior
to posting)
	13. Other issues/items
	14. Next meeting

Kathryn Breininger