Subject: RegReg Survey - additional information

I received an e-mail note back from Carol at OASIS.  She said the
content we have drafted looks fine, and whenever we are ready, they can
start putting this into an online form for us to review prior to posting
the survey.  They can also promote this for us through OASIS News, on
the OASIS homepage, and through the mail lists.  If we want something
more targeted, they will assist with that as well.  They were very
supportive of our desire to send out a survey.

The polling software they are using is SurveySolutions XP from Perseus
(http://www.perseus.com/) and was used by the OASIS PKI TC for two
surveys.  It has been purchased and runs on one of the OASIS machines.
Some advantages are that it is web-based so anybody can complete the
survey, and it is available to us through OASIS.

We should also be sure to include a link to the ebXML Registry TC page
to put folks in touch with our work.

Here are the survey results of the two surveys conducted by the PKI TC:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/pki/pkiobstaclesjune2003surveyrepor
t.pdf

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/pki/pkiobstaclesaugust2003surveyrep
ort.pdf