Subject: RE: [regrep] RegRep Survey

Peter :

Your detailed comments (including word smithing) would be most welcome ..
the intent is to make the survey public - so we can gather information
from all end users of the registry / repository specification ..
We hope that the OASIS PR team will be able to get us some press coverage

have a nice weekend

carl
<quote who="Peter F Brown">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC