Subject: Meeting reminder and agenda for telecon June 10th

This is a reminder and the agenda for our telecon Thursday, June 10th,
from 1:30-3:30.

Call in information is below (I have called the conference center and
verified the call-in information!)

USA domestic toll free number: 1-866-235-8350
International number: 206-655-2988
Pass code: 669014#
Here is the phone number for the operator if you have any problems:
206-655-2254.

Agenda:
	1. Minute taker

	2. Approval of minutes from last meeting

	3. eGov report

	4. WSRP report

	5. SCM subcommittee report

	6. cc Review subcommittee report

	7. Specs status

	8. Interface Change proposal
 <<[regrep] Proposed revision to HTTP interface for version 3>>
	9. Interop demo opportunities
  <<[regrep] FW: [chairs]  Interop Demo Opportunities>>
	10. Update on Publishing Web Services
  <<Re: [regrep] [Paper on Federated Registries] Re: [Fwd: Semantic Web
Services Architecture Committee Requirements   Document]>>
	11. Survey discussion
  <<RepositoryQuestionaireRE.pdf>>
	12. Other issues/items

	13. Next meeting

Please let me know if there are additional items for the agenda.

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies
Boeing Library Services

425-965-0182 phone
425-237-3491 fax
kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com

--- Begin Message ---
Team,

Per my AI from last meeting I have created an uploaded a document
describing proposed changes to the RS spec for 3.0 in the area of HTTP
interface. In particular a new File Path based URL is included in the
proposal as the main item for TC review prior to tomorrows meeting.

The document may be downloaded at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/download.php/7173/httpInterfaceChangeProposal.pdf

Kathryn would it be possible to set aside about 15 min in tomorrows meeting to do a WebEx based demo of the proposed File Path based URL feature? Is so I will setup WebEx and send details.

Please be advised that (sadly) WebEx only seems to work on Windows Explorer. You
should visit http://www.webex.com/dailydemo/index.php to test your browser setup prior to the meeting.

Thanks.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
We have several opportunities for Interop Demos this year.  We need to let OASIS know in which ones we would be interested in demonstrating by June 15th.  Comments?

Kathryn