Subject: Re: [regrep] Draft work plan items for CC- Review Sub committee

Chiusano Joseph wrote:

>Apologies in advance if this was discussed on either/both of the last 2
>conference calls, which I had to miss:
>
>The CC-Review listserv shows the last e-mail activity on April 13, 2004.
>Does this reflect the last activity? Or has the activity been taking
>place in another forum of which I am not aware?
>
>I ask because the status of this effort was discussed at last week's
>XML.gov Working Group meeting, in the context of "we need this
>yesterday". :)

The mailing list has been inactive since that time. There has been some
related activity that is ramping up within the egov-registry SC of the
OASIS egov TC. The egov-registry SC if chartered to do its work in the
context of a pilot project at UK Office of e-Envoy and Ministry of
Defense. Carl Mattocks and Duane have the AI to apply the
works-in-progress of the CCRIM SC to map the e-Government Metadata
Standard (eGMS) used in UK government to Core Components, then map the
Core Components to RIM using CCRIM draft. Carl and Duane please provide
additional details or corrections as needed. Thanks.