Subject: Re: [regrep] Meeting reminder and agenda for meeting TODAY

Katrhryn,

I have a one time conflict today due to which I will not be able to
attend. Please see brief reports below...

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:

>This is a reminder and the agenda for our telecon Thursday, June 24th,
>from 1:30-3:30.
>
>Call in information is below.
>
>USA domestic toll free number: 1-866-235-8350
>International number: 206-655-2988
>Pass code: 669014#
>Here is the phone number for the operator if you have any problems:
>206-655-2254.
>
>Agenda:
>	1. Minute taker
>
>	2. Approval of minutes from last meeting

No issues

>	3. eGov report

-An initial direct mapping from the eGMS vocabulary has been proposed to
ebRIM.

-Sample SubmitObjectsRequest  illustrating the mapping has been provided

-The registry will be deployed in UK Office of e-Envoy in the next 2 weeks

-Next steps will be to load eGMS content and metadata into registry
using proposed direct binding from eGMS to ebRIM

-Most of the content will be XML Schemas initialy

-Registry will be based upon freebXML Registry 3.0-alpha2 that was
recently announce

>	4. WSRP report

No new version of doc has been posted. Nothing new to report.

>	5. SCM subcommittee report

-Cancelled last weeks meeting due to lack of prep time.

-Next steps are to finalize the Use Case document and send it for TC
review and then public review

>	6. cc Review subcommittee report
>
>	7. Specs status

-Making steady progress. Will speed up now that freebXML Registry
3.0-alpha2 is out

-Hope to have version 2.6 available for TC review by end of month.

>	8. Proposal for more flexible object ref
> <<Re: [regrep] PROPOSAL:  More flexible ObjectRef>>

Wish to retract this proposal based upon Nikola's suggested alternative
way using Event Notification