Subject: RE: [regrep] FW: Software Conferences

Title: Message
Peter,
I believe you would need to talk to the company directly about covering your costs, as the TC does not have funding...
-----Original Message-----
From: Peter F Brown [mailto:peter@justbrown.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 3:38 PM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R
Cc: 'ebXML Regrep (ebXML Regrep)'; jane.harnad@oasis-open.org

I’m only a “sleeper” on this TC but an active member on the eGov TC, could possibly do it and know the IT “landscape” in Poland a little. I’ve just got back from an excellent EU workshop on semantic interoperability in Norway (more news soon, interesting event. David Webber was there too, presenting on CAM and EPR).  David and Duane would vouch for me, I think, that I can do a good presentation, and know my way around the ebXML standards enough.

As an individual OASIS member, however, I’d need the Polish company to cover my costs, as I don’t have a corporation behind me…

Peter

Peter Brown

Head of Information Resources Management

European Parliament

I am currently on sabbatical leave, and affiliation is given for information purposes only. Any correspondence with my former service or the Parliament should be addressed to irm@europarl.eu.it

Author of "Information Architecture with XML", published by John Wiley & Sons, www.XMLbyStealth.net

Speaker on eGovernment at:

Right-click here to download pictures. To help protect your privacy, Outlook prevented automatic download of this picture from the Internet.
XML Summer School 2004, Oxford, UK