Subject: Re: [regrep] GCN: "Would a governmentwide XML schema registry cut duplication?"

Thanks David. I believe the federal government has gone past the notion
of thinking in terms of a pilot for this - there is a business case for
a federal XML registry that Booz Allen created (prior to my joining the
firm). The very existence of this business case - I believe - speaks
volumes regarding the need. The challenge has been funding on the
federal government's part...

Joe