Subject: Re: [regrep] Meeting reminder and agenda for meeting TODAY

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:

>This is a reminder and the agenda for our telecon today, Thursday, July
>8th, from 1:30-3:30.
>
>Call in information is below.
>
>USA domestic toll free number: 1-866-235-8350
>International number: 206-655-2988
>Pass code: 669014#
>Here is the phone number for the operator if you have any problems:
>206-655-2254.
>
>Agenda:
>	1. Minute taker
>
>	2. Approval of minutes from last meeting
>
>	3. eGov report
>
>	4. WSRP report
>
>	5. SCM subcommittee report
>
>	6. cc Review subcommittee report
>
>	7. Specs status
>
>	8. Survey discussion
>
>	9. Other issues/items
>
>	10. Next meeting
>
>Please let me know if there are additional items for the agenda.

I would like to request placing the Paul Spencer's proposal to add
Person class as a sub-type of User class to ebRIM. I have heard the same
request from several other verticals. Fortunately it is a verfy simple
enhancement to meet as described in:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/email/archives/200407/msg00004.html

Thanks.