Subject: Infravio X-Registry (Incorporates ebXML)

All,

Not sure if anyone is aware of this new implementation:

One of my Booz Allen colleagues forwarded me information on the Infravio
X-Registry[1], which, according to an Infravio representative, "which
draws on the best aspects of UDDI and ebXML, but makes them much more
usable and valuable within the enterprise. Our registry gives you a view
of both provider and consumer, and allows you to store metadata in the
registry.".

According to [1], X-registry "can function as the sole corporate
registry, or as a federated registry. When acting as a federated
registry, the product provides a consolidated view of all UDDI and ebXML
registries within the enterprise.".

If anyone would like to contact Infravio regarding this product, please
let me know and I will provide you with more information.

Thanks,
Joe

[1] http://www.infravio.com/news_052604_cbdi.html
--