Subject: RE: [regrep] ACORD Repository Standard

Would it be possible to move past the WS vs. ebXML discussion by focusing on
RDF and OWL.  Aren't the more important user issues related to how things
are modeled and not the technical details related to messaging layers and
specific interface mechanics.  If they are willing to listen to us, can we
focus on customer related issues of interoperable data modeling.  Particular
technologies used on implement a platform independent model can be easily
bridged.

pe2004-web
cm-ebxmlrr.ppt

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/xmlEurope2004/xmlEurope2004-web