Subject: Re: [regrep] FAQ proposal

Farrukh,

I think a FAQ for ebXML would be good. I would also
like to point out that the work being done at the Open
Source Development Lab for data center and
telecommunication backbone ebXML Registries might be an
excellent source also. I am coordinating the ebXML
Registry work with Timothy Witham the technical
director for OSDL.
http://www.osdl.org/lab_activities/lab_projects/Link.2004-06-06.6884647100/display_single.html?uid=1249

The pilot should be starting this month and a lot of
good user information should come out of it. An added
aspect of the OSDL ebXML pilot will be a mobile
business application component.
http://www.sinotechnologies.com/download.htm

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/aboutFAQ/About_freebXML_Registry.html

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=627327&group_id=37074&func=browse