Subject: Next meeting

Our next telecon is Thursday, August 19th.  I will be out of town Mon.
through Wednesday, so will be sending the agenda early on the 19th.  We
have several agenda items (these have been discussed in the e-mail in
the past couple weeks).

We will be reviewing the latest version of the specs (this will probably
be for the majority of the meeting).  Please take time to review the
specs prior to the meeting and be prepared to discuss at our telecon.
As you are reviewing feel free to send comments to the list.  Please
identify either the section or the line numbers in your comment so it
will be easy for others to locate.  Farrukh also recently sent the links
to the specs in an email.

Talk to you all on Thursday!

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger