Subject: RE: RIMv2.6 Review, Sections 1-5

Sorry, just realized my third comment was an ironically confusing.  Here's how it should have read:

"[Line 364] - Also, to clarify for future readers, it might be good to reference which version of the UML methodology is being applied.  UML may not change drastically from version to version, but for a document that may be referenced by future generations of registry developers such information may be useful. ;-)"