Subject: Re: [regrep] [spec comments] Richard Martell on version 2.6 specs

Richard Martell wrote:

>Farrukh Najmi wrote:

detailed comments snipped as I will respond to them after some deeper
thought on it.
Once again we are very grateful for your taking the time to provide such
substantial
comments. I have already accepted most of your comments and update
rim.xsd  source at:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/ebxmlrr/ebxmlrr-spec/misc/3.0/schema/rim.xsd?rev=1.10&view=log

A few remaining ones require some more thought and discussion in next
few days.

>>Thanks again Richard for your substantial comments. We very much wish to
>>address them to your satisfaction and hope to work through these and
>>other issues with you. BTW given the level of your involvement in ebXML
>>Registry standard and the depth of your understanding would you consider
>>actually joining the regrep TC  and working more directly with us in
>>getting version 3.0 ready for submission to OASIS standardization process.
>>

>Yes. We're also OASIS members :-)

Fabulous! Please contact Kathryn.r.Breininger@boeing.com our TC chair
and formally request join the TC.
Let me be the first to extend a warm welcome. Thank you.