Subject: RE: [regrep-chair] Request to join ebXML Registry TC Approved

Richard,
Welcome to the OASIS ebXML Registry Technical Committee!  Our next
telecon is scheduled for September 2nd from 1:30 - 3:30 PT.  I will be
sending the telecon information and agenda a day or so before the
telecon.  In the meantime, please review the ebXML Registry TC website
members page: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/.  You
will need to setup your password to access.  You may find it useful to
take a look at the most recent documents posted, and you may want to
review the last couple meeting minutes to get a feel for what we have
been discussing.  Looking forward to having you on the TC!

Kathryn
Chair, OASIS ebXML Registry TC.

-----Original Message-----
From: regrep-chair@lists.oasis-open.org
[mailto:regrep-chair@lists.oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 12:20 PM
To: rmartell@galdosinc.com
Cc: regrep-chair@lists.oasis-open.org; regrep@lists.oasis-open.org

You have been added to the roster of this TC. If you signed up as a
Propsective Member you will have to wait 60 days or three meetings
before becoming a member of the TC. If you signed up as an Observer you
will remain only as an observer.

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep-chair/members/leave_
workgroup.php.