Subject: FW: [chairs] TC Meeting Space Opportunities

There is an opportunity for us to have a face-to-face at the OASIS
Symposium in New Orleans April 25-29, 2005.  Please comment to the
regrep list if there is interest.

Thanks,
Kathryn

-----Original Message-----
From: Jane Harnad [mailto:jane.harnad@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 7:41 PM
To: chairs@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [chairs] TC Meeting Space Opportunities

OASIS TC Chairs,

We are finalizing our Fall of 2004 and Spring of 2005 calendar plans and
wanted to be sure that all TC chairs are aware of the upcoming event
opportunities. We strongly encourage TCs to schedule face-to-face
meetings in conjunction with our own OASIS-hosted events. It's a great
opportunity for productive interaction between related TCs and
networking amongst TC members.

Upcoming OASIS-Hosted Events:

OASIS Adoption Forum - Brussels, Belgium, 6 October 2004

OASIS Symposium - New Orleans, Louisiana, 25-29 April 2005

If you are interested in hosting a F2F meeting at one of these venues,
please let me know as soon as possible. I will need adequate time to
work with the venue to be sure they can accommodate your request.

I thank you all again for your commitment and I look forward to working
with you again.

Regards,
Jane Harnad
Manager of Events
OASIS
jane.harnad@oasis-open.org
+1978-667-5115 ext 214
Office Hours:  Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday