Subject: Re: [regrep] UN/CEFACT-ICG adopts freebXML Registry

Farrukh,

This is indeed a momentus event in time and space.

We have only been working for five years to get to this point!

Kudos to you for achieving this decision.

Now - the next phase of the hard work begins.  The plan is ambitious and
there is
much more follow-on work to do in order to make this all a reality -
however - we
are now on the right path - and I look forward to contributing to the
success of
this project.

There is much ancillary work we have ahead of us - from determining CCTS
storage
formats for registry, mapping UMM models to Registry, enabling
validation rules
engines such as jCAM to act as service for registry, completing the SCM
noun and
semantic storage work, providing templated web-forms interface front-end,
release V3.0 of RegistryRR, and more besides!

It's going to be a very busy coming year!!

Thanks, DW