Subject: Impact of ICG Adoption on CCRIM SC (Was: [regrep] UN/CEFACT-ICG adoptsfreebXML Registry)

One important thing I did not mention is that UN/CEFACT is now doing two
things as part of their ICG Architecture:

1. Define a normative expression syntax in XML for Core Components

2. Define a normative mapping from CCTS Information Model to ebXML
Registry Information Model

These were 2 important specification that SHOULD have been done by CCTS
but since they were not we chartered CCRIM SC to do these.
Now that UN/CEFACT teams are committed to doing this work I propose that
the CCTS team donate their current work-in-progress as input (along with
any recommendations) to the UN/CEFACT ICG and CCTS teams and recharter
to become the liaison and consultant to those teams as they define and
finalize these two tasks.

Duane and others colleagues. What do you think of this idea?