Subject: Re: [regrep] [TN Proposal] Mapping Business Information Models to ebXML RegistryInformation Model (Was: [regrep] UN/CEFACT-ICG adopts freebXML Registry)

Excellent idea. I recall mention of this during the earlier CC-RIM in
summer 2003.

Regarding the title: Perhaps can do something with the word "Business",
as it seems to convey that the TN would cover only information at a
higher layer, and I don't think we would much care what the
meaning/intent of the information was. Perhaps we could:

(1) Drop the word "Business" (becomes "Mapping Information Models...")
(2) Supplement it ("Mapping Business and Domain Specific Information
Models..."), or
(3) Substitute it (no particular word comes to mind right now)

Joe