Subject: Re: [regrep] [TN Proposal] Mapping Business Information Models to ebXML RegistryInformation Model (Was: [regrep] UN/CEFACT-ICG adopts freebXML Registry)

A little elaboration :

Mapping Domain Patterns in ISO/TS 15000 Registry Information Model is a
risk free approach ...

Given the cost -
Mapping (anything to anything) is an intense activity
Learning the methodology & tool (utility)
To make outcome Accessible (acording to policy), Portable, Referenceable, etc

Risk increases -
when more than one an e-business activity depends upon it

Since -
Domain patterns are not (so) volatile
ISO/TS 15000 Registry Information Model is not (so) volatile

enjoy
carl

<quote who="Chiusano Joseph">