Subject: Re: [regrep] [TN Proposal] Mapping Business Information ModelstoebXMLRegistryInformation Model (Was: [regrep] UN/CEFACT-ICGadoptsfreebXMLRegistry)

Joseph:

Of course, if you want to be super-helpful, you can solve the problem ;-)

No one has any ideas at present.  It is a serious issue to solve.  I am
not sure how many registry products may still be useful with 8-10
million classification nodes in them.  I suppose with keyed partitions,
something like Oracle can easily slurp up that many items.

The real issue is how to reconcile the serialization with the context
declarations (note plurality) that relate to its' existence.  I used a
key to represent the set of 8 contexts but even that is not sufficient.
It needs a range mechanism.

As much as it pains me to say this - CAM may be the answer if it still
has a range declaration.

David RR - over to you....

BTW - I thought about building an email list serve parser to track how
many words David uses in the average email before mentioning CAM.  My
observations from manually parsing his email seem to put the CAM index
at around 6.7 words before it is mentioned.  It is less when he is in
restaurants in New Orleans.

Ciao!

Duane

--