Subject: Re: [regrep] [TN Proposal] Mapping Business Information Models toebXMLRegistryInformationModel (Was: [regrep] UN/CEFACT-ICG adoptsfreebXMLRegistry)

Duane,

The bottom line for me is that context is not stored with the CCs
themselves - but externally referencing too the CCs.
In math you store the equation - not all the uses of the equation
itself.  Same in chess - you store the combination
fragments - not every possible game that could be played using those
fragments.

That is the way the BPSS is setup - to provide the context instance -
that then acts on what CCs are in the business
transactions that get used during the process execution.

With jCAM engine - you pass those context values into it - and ask it to
evaluate the information exchange based
on those.

So I do not see it as CEFACTS job to put implace all possible context
instances - those will be carried externally
in the business application BPSSs, the CPAs, CAM templates and such.

DW.