Subject: Re: [regrep] Groups - patch-rim-query.txt uploaded

Richard Martell wrote:

><complexType name="QueryExpressionType" id="QueryExpressionType"
>  mixed="true">
>  <sequence>
>    <any namespace="##other" processContents="lax" minOccurs="0" />
>  </sequence>
>  <attribute name="queryLang" type="anyURI" use="required"/>
>  <attribute name="version" type="string" use="required" />
></complexType>

It is the above syntax for <any> that I am not familiar with. I
understand that it allows any element to be use in its place.
However, some details on the <any> element and its attributes would be
great.

Also an example with an SQL query (e.g. "SELECT id FROM Organization")
and another with an equivalent filter query would be very helpful.
Thanks in advance.