Subject: RE: [regrep] Groups - patch-rim-query.txt uploaded

That would be fine.  It would also be good if we had some more list
discussion and review by TC members prior to the meeting (which I
realize is tomorrow afternoon!).  Do you have a brief write-up for the
proposal that could be reviewed prior to the telecon?

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services

From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 5:10 AM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R
Cc: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Kathryn,

I would like to request that we place the rim.xsd and query.xsd changes
proposed by Richard as a high priority agenda item for our next meeting.

These changes impact implementations that are in progress (and are
holding up 3.0 spec finalization) and therefor are a high priority to
address.

I am generally supportive of the suggested changes as they fix some
design issues in our schema and make us more extensible to other query
languages in future with ease.

Thanks.