Subject: Meeting reminder and agenda for today's meeting

This is a reminder and the agenda for our telecon today, Thursday,
September 30th, from 1:30-3:30 pm PT.

Call in information is below.

USA domestic toll free number: 1-866-235-8350
International number: 206-655-2988
Pass code: 669014#
Here is the phone number for the operator if you have any problems:
206-655-2254.

Agenda:
	1. Minute taker

	2. Minutes from last meeting

	3. eGov report

	4. WSRP report

	5. Review of draft core components document
 <<Re: [regrep] Impact of ICG Adoption on CCRIM SC
(Was:[regrep]UN/CEFACT-ICG adopts freebXML Registry)>>
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/regrep-cc-review/dow
nload.php/7444/Solution-ebXML_Registry-CC-v0_78.pdf

	6. rim.xsd proposal
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/download.php/9358/pa
tch-rim-query.txt

	7. Stored query proposal
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/download.php/9386/re
grep-storedquery-02.pdf

	8. Geo Module proposal
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/download.php/9356/re
grep-spatial-03.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/download.php/9260/re
grep-modules-03.pdf

	9. Mapping Tutorial
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/download.php/9505/re
grep-tutorial-draft-04.pdf

	10. Other issues/items

	11. Next meeting

Please let me know if there are additional items for the agenda.

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies
Boeing Library Services

425-965-0182 phone
425-237-3491 fax
kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com

> How was your service? Please click link below.......
> http://socal.web.boeing.com/ssglibsurvey/

--- Begin Message ---
Kathryn:

I have cc'd some of the UN/CEFACT folks.  I will present this document
during our next telecon so we can kick off the process.  I would like to
have the one review before we publich this.  In the meantime, I will
retitle the document "Recommendations to UN/CEFACT for the storage of
Core Components and BIE's in an ebXML Registry-Repository".

They will then be able to absorb whatever parts of it into their work
they need to.

Duane