Subject: Re: [egov] ebXML Registry Tutorial draft

Farrukh,

Suggested edit to Introduction:

Replace >>
As more and more organization are adopting ebXML Registry standard they
are faced 106
with the recurring need to map between their domain specific information
model to the 107
ebXML Registry Information Model [ebRIM] in order to use the registry to
manage their 108
domain specific artifacts. Currently this mapping is being done in an ad
hoc manner.
<<

With >>
As organizations adopt the ebXML Registry standard for their information
metadata management
they are faced with the recurring need to map between their domain
specific information model to
the ebXML Registry Information Model [ebRIM] in order to use the
registry to manage their
domain specific artifacts.  The object of this document is to provide
guidelines and sample
mappings to assist in this process.
<<

Typos - 185 - spelling of  Physical