Subject: Re: [regrep] Metrics on Time Required For Registration

Joe,

Or more precise in a registry context - how many objects do you want to
load, how often, and how quickly?

When you have 1,000 users onliine - what response time do you need to
queries?

These things are designed to be scalable - so you can add resources
accordingly.

However if you plan to register 350Mb Chest X-Ray RAW images and store
them in the repository - that
may be something you'd want to mention and verify that the system would
handle it!!

DW