Subject: Interop Demo - next draft of scenario planning PPT

Team,

We now have our session accepted for XML2004 - we will be doing the
demo on the Tuesday afternoon - November 16th.

I'm now into planning the actual demonstration details, getting the room
facilities confirmed
and then zeroing in on participants next.

To help that - I've updated the slides for the event.  I know we can
show what is in the slides
as I have at least this all working - as I demonstrated this here this
week - and it took
roughly 90 minutes - with audience questions included...

However - the idea is to have other participants connect in with their
Registry and ebMS
solutions as well - and to show their components and roles.

One obvious such is someone filling the role of proxy for a set of
participants.

Anyway - as those further details are worked out - I will update the
slides.  Nothing is
set in stone yet in terms of the slides - those are the easiest thing to
change - but obviously
from the software side the window is closing on the implementation
details - although it is
pretty easy to add ebMS participants, but the registry interfacing is
more involved.

So please feel free to speak up now!

All feedback, input, volunteers - gratefully received.

Thanks, DW

Interop ebXML OASIS draft 0-6.ppt