Subject: RE: [regrep] Proposal to change regrep TC meeting time

I have a regular obligation on the first and third Thursday of the month at 9 PT.  So, when the calendar happens to align our meetings on the first and third Thursday, I will have a conflict that will keep me from the first half of the meeting at least.  A 10 PT start is doable, but I'll likely be a little late on the conflicting days.

If, however, we want to shift to a schedule of the second and fourth Thursdays of the month, I have no scheduled conflicts with a 9 PT start. :-)

-Paul