Subject: RE: [regrep] FW: IECM Standards Proposal

I would be happy to help sync this activity as Farrukh mentions below -
having said that, I wonder if our Adobe members (Peter, Duane, Matt) are
the best folks to do this since Mike Connor of Adobe is helping lead it.
Thoughts?

The joint xmlCoP/SICoP (Semantic Interop CoP) meeting yesterday that
Owen refers to was attended by Carl, myself, and Ed Chase. At lunch, Roy
Morgan of NIST lead an information discussion on registries - i.e. what
would the user community look for in a federal XML registry (or set of
federated registries). Carl contributed information regarding SCM, and I
contributed a brief overview of registry standards - 11179, UDDI, and
ours - and the similarities/differences between them, as well as the
types of information that one would register in a registry (all verbal
contributions).

Cheers,
Joe

Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World