Subject: Re: [regrep] Rename RS to RP?

BEDINI Ivan RD-BIZZ-CAE wrote:

> Matt +++1
>
> I don't think that rename the specification could be cause confusion.
> Even if 'protocol + service' together can better help to understand.

"ebXML Registry Service Protocol"? It rolls off the tongue rather
smoothly (in English, anyway...)

--
Richard Martell         Public PGP key: <http://www.galdosinc.com/pgp/>
Galdos Systems, Inc.      tel: +1 604-484-2765  |  fax: +1 604-484-2755

Opinions, conclusions, recommendations, and other information presented
in this message are not given or necessarily endorsed by my employer or
firm. If the digital signature is invalid, I did not send this message.