Subject: RE: [regrep] Meeting reminder and agenda for Thursday at 8:00 am PT.special guests attending

regrets, I will be attending the RosettaNet Champions meeting.

pk

-----Original Message-----
From: Breininger, Kathryn R [mailto:kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 7:33 AM
To: ebXML Regrep (ebXML Regrep); C.J.Clark; Jens Dietrich; William E.
McCarthy; nita
Subject: [regrep] Meeting reminder and agenda for Thursday at 8:00 am
PT. special guests attending

We will have some special guests attending our telecon meeting on
Thursday.  Nita Sharma and some of the CBPC team members have asked to
join us to present the work they have been doing on the CBPC project.
They have developed a POC utilizing the ebXML registry and a technical
spec that maps the CBPC meta model to ebXML RIM, and have asked us to
review the work.  (Nita, please forward this meeting notice to your
team).

Here is the agenda for our telecon on Thursday, Nov. 11th at 8:00 am PT.
Please note the new call in number and password!!

The new telecon number and password are:
Toll Free: 866-607-2011
International: 702-477-6042
Passcode: 4517267#
Conference operator, in case you have problems: 206-655-2254
Agenda:
	1. Minute taker

	2. Minutes from last meeting (see
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/email/archives/20041
1/msg00000.html)

	3. Welcome to guests from TBG-14 Group

	4. Presentation and discussion of CBPC spec and POC

	5. Other items

	6. Next meeting

Please let me know if there are other items for the agenda.

Kathryn Breininger
OASIS ebXML Registry TC Chair
425-965-0182

OASIS TC), go to