Subject: Re: [regrep] Alignment with WS-I, WS-Security, ...

Stojanovic, Nikola wrote:

>As far as I remember, Joe was going to do an analysis about how
>"compliant" our current approach is re: relevant WS specifications /
>profiles, ...
>
>Has this been done? If not, is it still on?

This definitely needs to be done for version 3.0.
As I recall Joe had the task of identifying what needs to be changed in
the specs
to conform completely with WS-I Basic and Security Profiles. Joe any update
on this AI?

I would be glad to take the AI of updating the details in the specs if I
had this
list available.