Subject: WS-I Basic Security Profile (BSP) 1.0 Summary

All,

Attached please find the following documents that I have created to support our WS-I BSP 1.0 conformance:

(1) "Registry TC - WS-I BSP 1.0 Summary.doc": A brief summary of the WS--I BSP 1.0.
(2) "Registry TC - WS-I BSP 1.0 Statement Summary-Registry Spec Status.doc": A companion document that provides a summary of statements within BSP 1.0, with a column that we can use as an indicator of our compliance with each statement both now and going forward.

Hope they're helpful - comments are welcome and appreciated.

Cheers,
Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World

Registry TC - WS-I BSP 1.0 Summary.doc.zip

Registry TC - WS-I BSP 1.0 Statement Summary-Registry Spec Status.doc.zip