Subject: RE: [regrep] Draft abstract for OASIS Symposium submission - pleasereview!

Thanks Diego.  Once we know whether or not the submission is accepted we
can pursue this!

Kathryn

-----Original Message-----
From: Diego Ballve [mailto:diego.ballve@digital-artefacts.fi]
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2004 10:23 PM
To: Farrukh Najmi
Cc: Breininger, Kathryn R; ebXML Regrep (ebXML Regrep)
Subject: Re: [regrep] Draft abstract for OASIS Symposium submission -
pleasereview!

Farrukh Najmi wrote:
> Looks like a great start Kathryn! Thanks.
>
> Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:
>
>> Should the abstract include something related to using a registry to
>> manage a vocabulary, or registering vocabulary mappings, and do we
>> have any implementation examples of this?
>
> I think it should include that and all other use cases we are aware
> of.
>
> I believe Digital Artefacts may have some deployments involving
> vocabulary management.
> Copying Diego in case he can provide some input.

Thanks for the link. We do have a couple of deployments right now, I
can't disclose them yet but April might be ok already. We're also using
it internally as a tool to generate xforms to feed our workflow/bp tool.
If you think either of these would be usefull I can provide descriptions

at some point.

Regards,
Diego

--