Subject: Re: [regrep] Final draft recommendations for CC's and Registry -UML/UMM Profile for CCTS

Fair enough.  There are many options, let's just all agree on one and
make it the common format for interchange and storage.

I am still not convinced that binding it to the RIM and serializing it
to be delivered ia RSS is the best anser.  It certainly has merit if you
are using an ebXML registry however creating that dependency is probably
not wise.

After yesterday, I am less optomistic about XMI.  The XMI file sent to
me did not load in Poseidon's UML tool.

Duane