Subject: Proposal to remove AddSlotsRequest

Here is another scope reduction suggestion as I work through latest
specs looking for inconsistencies and mistakes.

I think we should remove the AddSlotsRequest protocol from
LifeCycleManager service interface defined in ebRS for the following
reasons:

-We do not have addXXXRequest where XXX is Classification,
ExternalIdentifier etc. so addSlotsRequest is inconsistent

-UpdateObjectsRequest could be used already to add Slots to an Object.
This was not the case when we had addSlotsRequest added to spec

Does any one see any reason for us to keep this apparent cruft in the
registry protocols?