Subject: Is Demand for ebXML As a Framework Fading? (Was RE: [regrep] Proposed changes to ebMS Binding and HTTP Binding)

[Changing name of thread, as I see a separate but important issue here]

<Quote>
It makes very little sense to spend any ore time on something very few
are wanting.  We should not be arrogant in the endeavor to make
everything appear ebXML-ish at the cost of sound technical reasoning and
customer requirements.
</Quote>

Hmmm...does this mean that the demand for ebXML as a framework is
fading?

Kind Regards,
Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World