Subject: [Oh, and...] RE: [regrep] Using BPEL4WS in...an ebXML Registry?

...and WS-Choreography CDL (Choreography Description Language) choreographies as well...we can associate the CDL choreographies with any BPEL4WS (or WS BPEL) scripts that implement the choreographies.

Kind Regards,
Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World

From: Chiusano Joseph [mailto:chiusano_joseph@bah.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 5:30 PM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [regrep] Using BPEL4WS in...an ebXML Registry?

Not trying to be a copycat here - just noticing a potential value in this for ebXML Registry as well:

The UDDI TC is in the process of creating a TN for "Using BPEL4WS in a UDDI Registry[1]". Is this something that would be valuable for ebXML Registry as well? If so, we may consider waiting until WS BPEL is complete rather than basing it on BPEL4WS.

From the UDDI TC site, document description: "This proposed technical note describes a standardized mapping approach between BPEL4WS abstract processes and UDDI in order to make Web services discoverable that implement a certain role within an abstract process definition."

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/8442/uddi-spec-tc-tn-bpel-20040725.pdf